U7 - Navan RFC
Brian Kearns, Leigh Murray
Roz Welsh 087 9447396
Every Saturday from 10.00am to 11.30am
Navan RFC U7’s – eligible players are born on any date in 2013
- Attendance at training is essential and parents are requested to stay pitchside should their child need them, and also encourage and support the whole Team.
- Fixtures are notified by Teamer which lets Parents indicate their child’s availability for Team Selection.
- Navan RFC kit to be worn on matchdays.
- All NRFC gear available in the Club Shop and Sports Den.
- Match reports appear in the NRFC Club Newsletter which is emailed weekly.
- All Coaches are Volunteers.
- Coaches are IRFU trained and Garda vetted.
- Code of Conduct can be read under the Club Policy Documents above.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer when and where need be.
- Please Contact any Coach or Manager should you have any queries about anything.
Parents need to stay by the pitch to look after the youngest players in our club.
Come and try for 3 weeks before you have to pay the annual membership fee.
Membership forms are available in the clubhouse or from our membership page.
Please be aware that this is a members club and not a service.
Many of the parents involved at minis and youths levels give their time to coach, to assist, or to help out in the club in many other ways. Given the growing membership levels, there is always a requirement for more parents to get involved. If you would like to get involved, please let this be known to the coaches or team managers. Knowledge or experience of rugby is not required, and no offer to assist will ever be refused!
- Mini Rugby Code Of Conduct For Parents/Spectators
- Remember young people have involved in mini rugby for their enjoyment, not yours. They are not miniature internationals.
- Encourage your child to always play within the laws of the game.
- Teach young children that honest effort is as important as winning and that every result is accepted gracefully.
- Help young people work towards skills improvements and good sportsmanship.
- Set a good example by applauding good play on both sides and encourage your child to do likewise.
- Never ridicule, humiliate or shout at young players for making a mistake. Encourage them through recognising the positive aspects of their play.
- Do not place emphasis on winning at all costs.
- Do not force an unwilling child to play.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from rugby.
- As a spectator, do not use profane language or harass referees, coaches or players as they are not fair targets for ignorant behaviour. Verbal abuse is totally unacceptable.
- Do not publicly question the referee’s judgement and never their honesty.
- Recognise the value and importance of volunteer coaches and referees.
N.B. Please pay Club Membership due and help maintain our wonderful club for the season ahead.
New Members Always Welcome!
|Date||Home||Time/Results||Away||League||Venue||Match Day||Pitch||Dressing Room (H)||Dressing Room (A)|
|Navan RFC U7s||Virginia RFC||North East||-||3||-||-|
|Virginia RFC||Navan RFC U7s||North East||-||-||-||-|
|Navan RFC U7s||Santa Blitz||North East||-||-||-||-|
|North Meath RFC||Navan RFC U7s||North East||-||-||-||-|
|Balbriggan RFC||Navan RFC U7s||North East||-||-||-||-|
|Carlingford Knights||Navan RFC U7s||North East||-||-||-||-|
|Navan RFC U7s||Skerries RFC||North East||-||-||-||-|
|Ratoath RFC||Navan RFC U7s||North East||-||-||-||-|