U12 Girls - Navan RFC
John Molloy (email@example.com / 086 8217149)
Every Saturday from 10.30am to 12.00pm
Navan RFC U12 Girls
- Attendance at training is essential and parents are requested to stay pitchside should their child need them, and also encourage and support the whole Team.
- Fixtures are notified by Teamer which lets Parents indicate their child's availability for Team Selection.
- Navan RFC kit to be worn on matchdays.
- All NRFC gear available in the Club Shop and Sports Den.
- Match reports appear in the NRFC Club Newsletter which is emailed weekly.
- All Coaches are Volunteers.
- Coaches are IRFU trained and Garda vetted.
- Code of Conduct can be read under the Club Policy Documents above.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer when and where need be.
- Please Contact any Coach or Manager should you have any queries about anything.
- Mini Rugby Code Of Conduct For Parents/Spectators
- Remember young people have involved in mini rugby for their enjoyment, not yours. They are not miniature internationals.
- Encourage your child to always play within the laws of the game.
- Teach young children that honest effort is as important as winning and that every result is accepted gracefully.
- Help young people work towards skills improvements and good sportsmanship.
- Set a good example by applauding good play on both sides and encourage your child to do likewise.
- Never ridicule, humiliate or shout at young players for making a mistake. Encourage them through recognising the positive aspects of their play.
- Do not place emphasis on winning at all costs.
- Do not force an unwilling child to play.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from rugby.
- As a spectator, do not use profane language or harass referees, coaches or players as they are not fair targets for ignorant behaviour. Verbal abuse is totally unacceptable.
- Do not publicly question the referee's judgement and never their honesty.
- Recognise the value and importance of volunteer coaches and referees.